Product Warranty & Care Instructions
ZMC Securities would like to thank you for your recent purchase of a ZMC® Security system. With your selection you join millions of people around the world who have decided on the superior alarm system, you are securely protected 24 hours, 7 days a week.
This online warranty system applies to all ZMC® products:
THE FOLLOWING CARE INSTRUCTIONS CAN HELP PRESERVE WARRANTY RIGHTS:
- Do visit an authorized ZMC dealer to have your product installed in your vehicle.
- Do always register your warranty after purchasing your ZMC® product. Failure of which will not warrant your ZMC product.
- As much as your ZMC alarm takes good care of your vehicle, do take good care of the remote controllers, screen displays etc. ZMC® Warranty do not cover warranty for remote controllers
- ZMC® Remote Controllers can be purchased and re-installed at customer service center at Soon Lee Audio House at a minimal fee.
- Do always keep a copy of a receipt from an authorized ZMC dealer.
- If your warranty expires after the one year period, we will still cover your warranty at a discounted minimal fee.
- Visit an unauthorized ZMC dealer. Our dealers are well-trained with the expertise to deal with all automobile related concerns.
- If you realize your remote control is malfunctioning, do not damage the buttons of the remote control. Doing so will void your ZMC warranty. Instead, you should use your spare remotes and arrange for an appointment with our dealers to have your remotes checked.
- Do not remove the remote controller serial number as doing so will void your warranty.
- Do not damage, throw or self-test on product as damage can occur.
HOW CAN I GET SERVICE ON MY WARRANTY?
Contact your original ZMC Securities® authorized dealer. If your original ZMC Securities® authorized dealer is no longer in business or you have moved outside the service area, please contact the ZMC Securities Sales and Marketing Manager. A Copy of original invoice is needed to determine original date of purchase. Online email warranty verification must be attached to identify the bedding and validate this warranty.
WHAT IS COVERED?
If you purchased a ZMC® Security System from ZMC Securities, your warranty covers manufacturing defects in your ZMC® Security System. The customer is responsible for return shipping of defective merchandise to and from ZMC. This limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser for a period of one year from the date of original purchase with receipt, non transferable.
Should service be necessary under this warranty for any reason due to manufacturing defect or malfunction during the warranty period, ZMC will repair or replace (at its discretion) the defective merchandise with equivalent merchandise at no charge apart from shipping costs to and from our company.
Warranty replacements may have cosmetic scratches and blemishes. Discontinued products may be replaced with more current equivalent replacement products or store credit will be given if no replacement model is available. The amount of store credit will be equivalent to the current selling price not to exceed the original purchase price.
Products of ZMC will be considered for warranty. Warranty replacements will not be entertained for unauthorized products in the market.
HOW LONG IS THE COVERAGE PERIOD?
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase. Repair or replacement of the ZMC® Security System does not extend its limited warranty or begin a new limited warranty period. The warranty period of the above mentioned products is one year.
WHAT WILL ZMC DO?
If your ZMC® Security System fails due to a manufacturing defect, the exclusive remedy under this warranty will be repair or replacement of the defective product.
ZMC Securities reserves the right to substitute comparable materials or models and does not guarantee that the replacement will match the existing piece.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER STATE LAW:
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser from ZMC Securities or its authorized dealers.
* Please kindly note that all warranty terms and agreements are drafted in correspondence with the Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE)